NEED A PLUMBER ON TIME EVERY TIME?
AMS plumbing available now for all your emergency plumbing needs.Contact Us
I wish to express my appreciation for your quick response to the heat pump project, very pleased with what you delivered for me in such a short space of time.Read More
Renovations Frequently Asked Questions
1. I want to renovate my bathroom and kitchen as I love my house but it’s looking really dated. What do I do next?
Visit our web site and click on the link for a free online quote. This will give you some options and an estimated cost for a bathroom renovation and kitchen renovation to see if your requirements are within your budget.
2. All the builders I’ve spoken to say they can do my Job. What makes AMS different?
Yes, there are many builders out there today, but AMS are not just builders. We specialise in Home Renovations, and that is important when transforming existing properties into modern contemporary homes.
3. I have a limited budget – do you only do high end projects?
No we cater for all tastes and budgets. We have a standard 3 option range (Budget, Mid and Luxury) for kitchens and bathrooms as well as offering tailor made packages to suit your personal requirements.
4. Will I have a choice of fixtures and fittings and can I supply them myself?
Absolutely – if you would like to purchase anything directly and provide it for installation at the appropriate time then we have no objections to this, alternatively our proffered suppliers have a great range of the latest fittings
5. Do I have to organise sub contract specialist trades such as plumbers or electricians?
We have all trades covered by our in-house team, all employed by AMS. AMS are not reliant on any outside contractors. You engage us to complete the whole job from start to finish.
6. We have decided to Renovate, but can we still live in it throughout the project?
Yes, Absolutely! AMS are very conscientious that our work place is YOUR HOME & a great deal of care is made to limit the disruption to you & your family.
7. Do AMS only do Kitchens & Bathrooms? I want the whole apartment / house modernising
AMS provide kitchen renovations, bathroom renovations as well as entire home renovations. We cover any room inside or outside of your property living areas, dining rooms, bedrooms, laundries, garages, patios and pergolas.
8. Will I have to vacate the house while the extension/ renovations are being done?
We endeavor to minimize the disruption to your family during the construction process and make every effort to keep the site clean on a daily basis. On some larger projects, it may be necessary to vacate for a limited period, generally on larger full house type projects it can be far quicker if the property is vacant and in some cases reduce costs
9. How long will our extension / renovation take?
This will depend on the scope of the work. A typical bathroom renovation may take up to 15 days allowing for waterproof drying times and a kitchen installation approximately 5 days once the cabinets are manufactured. This will of course vary depending on the complexity of the work and the existing house.
10. What happens if we’re not happy with something during construction or afterwards?
Our previous customers often comment that we are always more than happy to deal with any issues and concerns as they arise. Nothing will stand in our way of obtaining your complete satisfaction. We have in place a 12 month maintenance agreement with the customer along with a six year structural guarantee.
Winter is the perfect time to renovate your outdoor living area
Winter is an excellent time to consider renovating ...Find Out More
Maximising Kitchen Space when Renovating
Many people often consider the kitchen to be the h ...Find Out More
Renovating your dated bathroom, what is next?
For many homemakers, the bathroom is one of the ke ...Find Out More